BRAND AND WEB DESIGN
You’ve got a rock-solid business that you’ve spent months, or maybe years building.
You’ve found your passion, and you’re making a name for yourself.
You have amazing clients & raving fans who want to tell the world about you.
Hell, YOU want to tell the world about you!
You already know how important a captivating and cohesive brand is. You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t…
But shameful as it may be, you stalk your competition on a fairly regular basis.
Their brand, their website, their marketing graphics, they’re all just so authentic and captivating!
Maybe you’d heard how fabulous and user-friendly WordPress is, so you tried the DIY route, or maybe you cashed in on every favor owed to you from family, friends and your inner circle. Try as you might, your website (or lack thereof) still screams amateur.
Isn’t it time for you to show up, and stand out as the business owner you really are?
Introducing the Bracken House Branding Signature Branding & Web Design Experience.
Step 1 - Discovery
Using several detailed questionnaires along with an hour-long clarity call, we’ll hone in on your story, purpose, vision and goals. We’ll go deep, and discover what you’re all about, so we can determine the best way for you to show up for your audience.
Step 2 - Design
Once your vision is uncovered, it’s time to start designing a brand and online experience that is authentically you! This starts with an inspiration board, and includes all of your brand identity elements such as your logo, alternate logo, colors, fonts, patterns, images, collateral and finally, your website.
Step 3 - Development
Once your brand is established, I’ll get to work developing a custom WordPress website that is not only beautiful to look at, but strategic, easy to use, and meets all current web design standards. Whether you need a blog, podcast integration, sales funnel setup, membership or eCommerce, we can handle it all.
Step 4 - Delivery
Upon completion of the development process, I’ll educate you on everything, and arm you with the tools and resources you need to carry out your online business and branding goals going forward. I’ll transfer everything over to you, but I won’t leave you hanging. You’ll receive 30 days of support upon completion, with the option to extend your support via a Design Retainer or Maintenance Plan, which we’ll go over during the launch stage.
In summary, you’ll receive:
- Brand clarity questionnaire
- Inspiration Board design
- Custom logo design
- Professional font selection
- Branded color palette
- Branded design elements
- Royalty-free stock images
- Favicon design
- Photo shoot Style Guide
- Website strategy call
- Domain name configuration
- Hosting account setup assistance
- Email setup assistance
- WordPress installation + setup
- Divi theme installation + setup
- Mobile Responsive design
- SEO-friendly design
- Social Media integration
- Homepage design
- Up to 7 additional pages
- Conversion strategy (opt-in) setup and integration
- Post-launch review & training
- 30-days post-launch tech support
- Choice of 4 collateral designs
Bonus: What’s Your True North?
Writing new website copy is an overwhelming task, and can delay the visual transformation of your business. I want to help you actualize your new website as seamlessly as possible, so when you choose to work with me you’ll also receive 10% off all copywriting services from North Star Messaging + Strategy.
What’s Your True North? is a 3-step interactive workbook created by North Star Messaging + Strategy (www.northstarmessaging.com) for helping you get to the core of your message. Not only will this workbook help you get the best website possible, you’ll be able to use it to streamline all your content. (A $97 value!)
This package is for you if:
- You have a solid business model that is generating consistent revenue, but your current brand isn’t aligned with what you do
- You are an experienced entrepreneur and you appreciate what it means to have a cohesive, professional brand design
- You are a visionary with creative ideas about your business, but you need a designer who can intuitively bring that vision to life
- You desire more than just a client/designer relationship; you want a collaborative designer who views you as a partner
- You fully understand that a well thought out brand strategy, is essential to creating recognition and know, like and trust factors
- You are ready to commit to your business dreams and goals, and make the investment into having your own authentic brand
Timeline & Investment:
You will receive a dedicated 3-week time-slot once your deposit is paid. I only take 1 or 2 clients during each time slot, depending on scope of work, which means you’ll receive my dedicated attention and support during our time working together. You will have some important preliminary homework to complete. It is imperative that homework be completed prior to your project start date, and that you are available for all feedback and design reviews through the project duration.
The project cost will depend on several variables and the actual scope of work. Please click on the link below to be taken to my client application page.
A 50% deposit is required to hold space in my calendar. The remaining balance is due upon completion.